Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Un-whammied

I stopped writing for a while. I don't know why. Things got complicated. I didn't really have much left to write about the whole cancer experience anymore. But, I started a new blog to keep track of some of my experiences at my new job.

Logging on to write for that one, I happened to notice that my last entry here seemed kind of bitchy and negative. Alot of my blog entries about cancer and being unemployed were bitchy and negative...I think that's understandable. But, I don't want it to end on that note.

This might not be my last posting for double-whammy diary, but it is the last one for now, so I'd like to write something more positive. And here it is.

I don't have cancer anymore, and I finally found a job.

So no matter what kind of bad day I might be having, those two things make me feel very very lucky. Especially the part about not having cancer.

And on good days, I feel even better.

2 comments:

David Haas said...

Hello,
I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
Thanks,
David

Anonymous said...

Hello! Wow, your posts make me happy for you. You did a great job beating cancer. Did you know that proper nutrition is the first step to good health? On the Nutri-IQ platform https://www.nutriiq.ca/ which uses my nutritionist, I found a lot of useful information for myself. What do you think about it?