Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rock Stars at Dr. Rocco's


Here is a photo of me with my wonderful surgeon, Dr. Monica Rocco. She is the Surgical Director at the Marion Cancer Center...and she has been just everything wonderful you could want from a doctor. I cannot imagine having better care than I have had from her. She really puts the CARE in "Healthcare." Everyone else at her office has been wonderful too. Liz, my cancer care coordinator is here in a black sweater. Suzanna (in pink) and Bertha (with the wavy hair) are below.

I hope no one reading this ever has to go through any of what I have been through these last couple of months...but if you do, and you live near here...go see Dr. Rocco!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kim the midwife said...

of course your account of your surgery is peppered with humor and honesty. that's why we all love you so much.

i mourn your beautiful breast with you- but not that nasty cancer. you kicked it's ass.

...and we do want some boob pics. how could we not!?

xoxoxoxox
kim